Expensive Luxury designer wears or cheap and affordable wear

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE?



Sometime ago, I decided to get an expensive Luxury Designer wear for the first time with my own money. Any one I have is definitely a gift. So then I went down to a popular luxurious designer store y'all know, I wont mention name because I am not in any form promotion.


I was actually passing by when something truck my mind to just branch for a window shopping. ladies you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜‰. Okay then I got there and saw a lot fancy things but one particular hand bag and a complimentary belt attracted me. Guys you really need to guess how much it cost. Altogether was approximately 659.95 Euro but on minus sales of 40%

As a hot chic now, whose partner is a designer's freak. I said let me join the designer gang.  On my mind I was like, ouch my partners is gonna be loving this step-up level, if you know what I mean๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I actually stayed in the store for more than 30minutes contemplating whether to buy or not and also comparing bags with another. on the other hand I was also calculating what other cheap things I could use the money to get alternatively.

My dear friends, after a long thought and lack of self-control, I ended up buying this product for 395.97 Euros. Well, that amount to some people wont be too expensive for a bag and belt, but hey guy, I felt it truly and I have promised myself to stick to my usual classy brand that's affordable.

However, I would like to know what's your take in buying expensive wears. Does it really means that its more quality than other cheap brands? Quality is a crap shoot. Just because something is more expensive doesn’t mean it will last longer. It really depends. In general, if you pay more you’ll get better quality, but at some point, there’s a threshold where it’s just not true. If you spend 5x more on a T-shirt, doesn’t mean it will last 5x longer.

Well, to me I'm beginning to think that people who wear expensive designers are not only looking for status and attention but also lavishing their money. Even if I have more than enough, I think I would rather save, right! 

Thanks for reading through. please comment on your thought.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My short stay experience in Dubai

HOW I MADE MY 'GBEGIRI' SOUP

This thing called social media!